Monday, July 30, 2012

top5.

It's almost the end of the month, but the beginning of the Olympics!

I hope you have been watching and enjoying some of the incredible success Team Canada has had so far. I'm definitely looking forward to watching the Women's Gymnastics team compete tomorrow in the final.

For now, here's this month's Top 5...

The Great Gatsby.

I read the book years ago, but I'm rereading and reliving the magic yet again.
Plus, with the movie coming out this December, I'm more than excited to see how Baz Luhrmann tells this story.



This is one of my little secrets.
I've been following her blog for awhile, and tried a few of her cocktail recipes at parties I've hosted.
A definite bookmark for the hostess with the mostess.

Mixing prints.

I've been really embracing this as of late. Love this combo.

Tacos.

This looking like the latest food trend in the city. However, instead of the class beef kind of taco, we're seeing fish, veggies and sweet dessert ingredients all being used.
Nom.


Mr. Bean's appearance in the Opening Ceremony.
Enough said.

Although, it's superbly awesome to see people (and your friends) retweeting things your posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment