Wednesday, July 25, 2012

summa.


It's amazing how fast time flies, especially in the summer.

I just took a peek at my "must do" list for this summer, and have realized that I have hardly gotten to any of my wish list treats at all!

However, instead to planning and making a big deal about going these certain places (even though I really want to get to the AGO) I've been relishing in the freedom of flexibility. I have been lucky enough to have the time around my work schedules open enough for me to still take in things happening in the world around me.

One night, an art opening for The Rolling Stones out of the blue, another had me sipping cocktails on the outdoor patio of a hotel and yet another had me running around on Toronto Island at the beach.

Hardly any of that was planned. But you know what? Those are some memories I won't forget about the first whole summer I stayed in Toronto.

Life is good. As always, we'll see where the wind blows me next.

Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment