Saturday, July 7, 2012

couture.

This is one of my favourite times of the year - Paris Couture week.

Although I have never been to the City of Lights, I try to live vivaciously through the lives of it's fashion elite in the pictures what hit the blogosphere. I still find it baffling that we can have front row seats to every show at the click of a button (or mouse).

As much action as there is on the catwalk, there are some major movers and shakers outside it as well. The world has gone gaga for street style, and as much as you night want to ignore it, the sidewalk is becoming the new runway.

These are a few of my favourite looks outside the shows:




Also, how fantastic are Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson? Love Diane's little beret.

Below are some of my favourite looks (and moments) from Ellie Saab, Chanel, Dior, Versace, Valentino and more.

I'm currently lusting over the long-sleeved cream dress with the flower details. I die.







Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment