Thursday, July 26, 2012

london2012.


I have to take a second and take this all in.

I'm so thankful, excited and pumped to be a part of a once-in-a-lifetime event. London 2012. For months, this has been on my mind.

Tomorrow, it really begins.

If you've been following CTV Olympics on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Google +, you can see that we've been busy this week. With athletes arriving in London and pictures/stories being shared instantly, our fingers have all been flying off the keyboards.

It's truly awesome to be sitting with a team of people from all walks of life (and all over the world) who are cheering, yelling and working every event, game, match and heat.

This is just the beginning. Tomorrow's Opening Ceremony will unlock a whole new kind of Olympics - the #Socolympics.

I'm in the front seat with an awesome team behind me. I can't wait to take in this 17 day ride.

Go Canada go!

No comments:

Post a Comment