Saturday, June 23, 2012

verão.

It feels like just the other day I moved into my new apartment, and alas, the hunt for my home in September is already on.

However, summer is definitely in full swing here in Toronto, and I'm definitely enjoying the season here - it's a big change from what I've usually done during the hot season in Canada, but no complaints (minus the humidity, but thank goodness for air conditioning).

Here are some summer treats.



























Next week I'll be starting the first leg of my insane two months of work with the Olympics, at Canada AM and lifeguarding.

Feeling very blessed and pleased with how everything has worked out so far - things happen for a reason, and this summer in Toronto is continually proving this to me.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment