Thursday, June 21, 2012

grad2012.

Two weeks ago, I graduated from Ryerson University's Bachelor of Journalism program.

There are so many opinions and judgements about graduation days, but I have to say that the entire process and aura of mine was magical.

The ceremony was personal, short and sweet and my hair looked awesome when I walked across the stage (clad in sparkly gold shoes of course!)

A few of my close friends who are now living far away came back for the ceremony, and there are definitely few things more special than a real reunion. I've been lucky to make some very dear friends while living in Toronto that I know I will have for the rest of my life.

Thank you to so many who have been my village supporting and helping me get through this phase.

I have some incredible opportunities coming up, and I wouldn't have made it this far without you.

Below are a few shots from the day by myself and some friends. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment