Wednesday, June 13, 2012

ryehigh.


Wowza this has been an absolutely insane week where I got to celebrate a couple of major milestones in my life.

I am so happy and pleased to have graduated from Ryerson University with a Bachelor of Journalism and will be working for the CTV Olympic bureau during the 2012 London Olympic Games.

What made it even sweeter? Finding out the day before graduation and getting celebrate all of our successes, hard work and the past four years in a jam-packed weekend. I would not have traded it for the world.

Pictures and more coming soon. I just got back into Toronto, wished my parents well at the train station and am back to the grind. But first, time for a good sleep tonight!

Thank you to so many for your well wishes, I appreciate them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment