Thursday, May 31, 2012

views.

I started blogging my little musings about three years ago to an audience of one. Moi.

Over the past year, my views, followers, contributors, interests and what not have all climbed on this little corner of the internet. In May 2012 I hit the most page views on my blog ever!

So today, I just wanted to say a little thank you to the little blog family that takes the time to check my page. Whether it be daily, weekly, whatever...thank you!

As summer is just around the corner, I'm planning to continue posting and focusing more on the events, people and places this season has to offer in Toronto. I have never been here for an entire summer, so it will be interesting to say the least.

Once again, thank you again and there's even more to come!



PS Remember even if I'm not posting everyday, I'm still updating my Twitter and Pinterest pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment