Thursday, May 24, 2012

reflections.

Competition season is over, but I have finally found the pictures of my beautiful dancers.

Congratulations on all your success and I am so proud of you all bringing my choreograph and vision alive. You inspired me so much and I cannot wait to work with each of you again.

I wish more than anything I could have been in two places at once to see you all perform. All the best at the year-end show and leave your hearts on stage!

Check out a few moments captures onstage of my dancers below competing my contemporary choreography in Vancouver and in the interior of BC this past spring.

A full list of results will be at the end of the post.











(In picture order)
Brittney and Keanu (contemporary duet):
Shine Dance Competition - Gold & 2nd Overall in contemporary duets/trios.
Peak Invitational Dance Competition - 2nd in level 4 contemporary duets/trios, and in 10 solos of the weekend.
The Vibe Dance Competition - platinum, 1st overall duet/trio in age category, choreography award.

Josi
Shine Dance Competition - Bronze
Peak Dance Invitational Dance Competition - Participate medal
The Vibe Dance Competition - Gold

Breanna
Shine Dance Competition - Bronze
Peak Dance Invitational Dance Competition - Participate medal
The Vibe Dance Competition - Silver

Miranda
Shine Dance Competition - Gold

Delaney
Shine Dance Competition - Platinum
Peak Dance Invitational Dance Competition - Platinum
The Vibe Dance Competition - Gold, 3rd overall

Saige
Shine Dance Competition - Bronze
Peak Invitational Dance Competition - 4th in age category
The Vibe Dance Competition - Gold, 2nd overall in age category

No comments:

Post a Comment