Wednesday, May 2, 2012

spadina.


Well, here we are.

A new month, a new apartment, a new kinda life.

Things are looking good! Art is on the walls, the last bag unpacked, and this space is genuinely starting to feel like home away from home.

I have always heard about people saying "changing your space can change your state of mind". From moving around as a kid, I hated this. I wanted nothing more than to just be solid, stay in one area and what not.

However, real estate fever has hit me hard after looking for a new apartment. One of the most fun things to do is look at open apartment/houses, and with a little help from my friends, visualize how to make a space useful.

We'll see where the wind blows me next apartment-wise, but for now, this little slice of Spadina street is lovely, just lovely for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment