Tuesday, May 29, 2012

top5.

Well, it is certainly starting to feel like summer here in Toronto.
For this month's Top Five, I'm backing away from concrete things, and focusing on some summer essentials - physically tangible and not.

Every good woman should have a romper (or two) for summer.
Currently lusting over the printed one below.


Celebrations include a major concert in front of Buckingham Palace featuring singers Elton John and Annie Lennox. Who has cable? I'll bring the crumpets and jam.


Summer flower arrangements.
I love walking past the mini markets in Little Italy where the fresh flowers are a dime a dozen. All I need is an interesting vase, and this will be a staple in my home for the season.


Anchorman 2.
I cannot even control my excitement.

Impromptu visits.
Take advantage of the warm weather. I'm loving all the day and nightly gatherings with those around me. Summer is but a breath of the year, spend it outside with some lovely people by your side and something to sip in your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment