Thursday, January 19, 2012

rye.


This week has been a busy, but good one to say the least. I have been working with some fantastic people in the masthead for The Ryersonian, and I am so impressed by the talent and work I have seen my peers do.

My first piece for the paper was about my trip to Montreal with a couple of friends last weekend on a budget.

You can check it out online here with a photo gallery and all the bells and whistles.

If you missed it, we have two daily broadcasts on Wednesdays in the Rogers Communication Centre, and produce a newspaper that comes out the same morning.

Today, one my colleagues and I produced and broadcast a quick hit of local arts news (i.e. for film award season and some entertainment...)

Check out the segment here.

I applaud my peers and all their hard work this week - looks like it's going to be a lot of work (but also fun) for the next few weeks until we head off into our internships around the world.

Thanks for all the support and help to so many for helping make on these stories happen!

I'm exhausted and definitely ready for the weekend, but this new year, new hair, new job equals a large welcome to the rest of my life. I kinda like it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment