Tuesday, January 3, 2012

project.


As I approach the next chapter of both my dance and journalism careers, I'm continually working on demo reels for both my choreography and television work.

It's difficult to find the balance between the creative and informative, but after stumbling upon this little video, I'm instantly inspired and know if can be done.

I'm thinking that this may be my next project - since working with some beautiful dancers in December (and heading back to the studio today) I am dying to keep creating and pushing the limit as to what we usually see in competition and commercial dance.

Choreography in this Jason Gorman, music by The Irrepressibles. I love the concept of one fantastic body of work opposed to chopped versions of multiple choreography sections.

There are pros and cons to both, but this video is just exquisite.

No comments:

Post a Comment