Wednesday, January 25, 2012

mint.

I can smell change in the air. I think there's going to be some good things come up soon - not necessarily talking about myself, but rather, the community I live in.

There are few things better than when things are clicking along in the best way possible. This week, there has been more than one bump in the road, but the ups have definitely outweighed the downs.

Since I like celebrations, I thought I would send out some love for my top five picks this month.


Lana del Rey. I am currently obsessed with her deep and soulful voice mixed with a nuvo-pin up look. Soundtrack of the moment: "Disco"

Dlish cupcakes - hands down, the best pick-me-up after a long day in the newsroom.
My choice is the salted caramel ones.

Cute Valentine's videos. Who says you need a sweetheart to enjoy all the treats?
Currently loving the mix of pink, red and gold together.


Coloured coats.
I have a funny story about this pink one I found at Zara last weekend (pictured above).
I saw this coat in the fall, and was this close to buying it, but couldn't part with the hefty $160 price for a jacket with bracelet sleeves.
This past weekend I was casually looking through Zara and saw the coat again
- it was on sale for 60% off.
It's now hanging in my closet.
You can find more coloured coats online at Asos.com.


I really, really respect people who have personal budgets and stick to them.
It can be hard as a student with limited funds to do this but this site
helps make things a little easier.

Also, McClung's Magazine will be hosting our launch party this Friday to celebrate our new issue - check out the Facebook event, and come to the Harbord House on January 27 to celebrate with the masthead! See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment