Thursday, January 12, 2012

playlist21.


Nothing defines a road trip more than the soundtrack. How can you forget the wild and free nature (and soundtrack) to accompany Thelma and Louise as they escaped into the horizon?

As I jet off to Montreal this weekend, I thought I would celebrate a few days early with a playlist to keep things interesting.

My advice for a road trip? Look for classic, easy listening jams that are sure to be car (or bus, or train...) favourites. Remember to always stir in that odd song that may be new or a little out of the mix to perk up your travel mates when the road gets long and boring.

What are your classic road trip songs? I would love to know and create a collaborative playlist before the summer starts.

For now, we'll have to brave the winter, but that doesn't mean you can't still go out and explore. As long as there's music to be the soundtrack of our lives, it will always be fun.

JANUARY by Portia Favs on Grooveshark

1 comment: