Tuesday, November 1, 2011

@.

Happy November darlings!

I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween! I've been plagued with early essay due dates this year, and unfortunately spent most of my weekend in the library. However, I did make it out to some gatherings (and the ever same Church Street Halloween night party) donning a Twitter-inspired costume.

One thing I learned this weekend: I have a newfound love for wigs. Seriously, not having to worry about doing your hair before heading out is awesome. All night it looks perfect and I didn't have to use one once of hairspray. I'm having a little bit of withdraw today from my little blue bob...


What did you go as for Halloween? I would love to hear/see costumes! Tweet a picture to me at @PortiaLoretta...I'll post my favourites here.

Hope you enjoy the Day of the Dead, and you're still living on okay. We're almost to the end of the semester, which means Christmas and New Years parties galore. I still think it's too early to bring in the Starbucks red Christmas cups (I still have American Thanksgiving to worry about!) but am looking forward to being in a Santa-themed show in December. Being home this year has also allowed me a lot of opportunities to choreograph, which I'm looking forward to!

Now for this snow business...well, maybe we'll get lucky this year and it won't come until Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment