Monday, September 23, 2013

weekly.

Growing up, I craved weekends - I was an odd duck who wanted all the time I could to work on my projects, homework and what not, so my evenings during the week could be spent dancing, not studying. 

In the "real world", I'm honestly surprised and pleased to say I haven't swayed from this work method much. 

Between rehearsals, dance class, teaching, events and what not, I find Saturday and Sunday my days to recharge and catch up on work that just didn't make it into the Monday to Friday mould.

Thus, I'll be focussing more on posting throughout the week, and less on the weekends - hey, I gotta take advantage of this beautiful autumn weather we're having!

Last week in Vancouver turned out to be one of those fabulous ones when a lot of things truly fell into place. Here are a few of the highlights from the last weeks of summer and the first taste of fall:

Incredible sunset caught just before the Richmond Night Market 
Photo via Tina Mandl - my favourite town between Kelowna and Vancouver 
The dancers of ARC Dance Company in my jazz technique/choreography class 
A huge turnout on the first night of the Army of Sass Kelowna, Fall 2013 session
Taking in the Dinner by Design tables and much more at the Interior Design Show West  
My first trip to the Kitsliano weekly farmers market 
Working with the students of the Scholarship Dance Program, Vancouver, on social media and online marketing



No comments:

Post a Comment