Wednesday, September 11, 2013

top5.

I have officially been in my new Vancouver neighourhood for over a week. Luckily, the weather has been staying warm and lovely, allowing lots of opportunity to set out and explore new places, things and events.

Here's what I'm loving (so far) this month...definitely heavy on some Vancouver tidbits!

Pure Nail Bar 

This is the best bang for your buck nail-wise that I've seen in the city. They use individula basins - i.e. no cross-contamination - which gets big kudos in my books. 
Also, forget Sex and the City. Pure has TV's playing Modern Family and other hilarious shows to keep you entertained. 

Kombucha tea 

I was skeptical at first when I heard about this - but a dance colleague recommended kombucha tea after my stomach was giving me some issues the other day. It's an interesting taste for sure, but I love the carbonation. 

Mad Men 

I'm slowly but surely making my way through the first six seasons of Mad Men on NetFlix. Gotta be ready for season seven, which will premire in April 2014. 

Jethro's Fine Grub 

I feel like everyone has been chatting about Jethro's, saying it's one of the best places for brunch - especially pancakes. I will definitely be trying to make a stop this weekend. 

Lady Gaga 


 I feel like I was a bit late to "Applause", but the more I listen to it, more I love this track. Welcome back Mama Monster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment