Friday, September 13, 2013

leopard.

Autumn must be coming...my leopard print senses are going wild (pun intended).

I have always been a lover of leopard print, and truly believe it can be used as a neutral in any outfit. However, I still find a plethora of women terrified to mix the print into their everyday wardrobe.

Never fear, here are a few ideas and leopard pieces to add to your Fall 2013 look - I guarantee once you take the plunge, you'll be addicted to prints.

A Little.


The easiest way to introduce leopard (or any print for that matter) into your look is with your accessories. I have several leopard bags ranging from evening clutches to totes which work with nearly every outfit. 

The key is finding a beige/tan tone that works with your current pieces, and also in a more spotted pattern. I love these two pieces as they border almost on polka-dots, also a true classic. 

Some More.


Adding a sweater, shirt or cardigan instantly updates your outfit. I recommend going with a leopard that has some uneven sized spots - it looks a little more rustic. Adding a ready-to-wear layering piece of leopard also gives you some flexibility to add or subract it from your look easily. 

All out. 



For the leopard daredevils, I always vouch for some awesome statement piece. Whether it's a maxidress or coat, bigger is better in this look. 
Personally, I'm coveting both of these pieces for my Fall 2013 wardrobe. What's the point of fashion if not to have fun? 

No comments:

Post a Comment