Tuesday, August 27, 2013

vancity.

I just put two and two together that I have been officially back in B.C. for two months (is that enough two's for you?) 

So many incredible things have happened in the last few weeks in my home province - good times with friends, reconnecting with family members at weddings, celebrating the start of new lives and adjusting to a couple big changes on my end. 

Was it hard to come back? Of course. 

I've definitely had a couple moments when I thought to myself, what on Earth were you thinking Portia? 

But that too has past and I'm ready to start the next chapter this fall. 

Without further ado, here are a few of my favourite moments from summer 2013 as I start to pack away my short shorts - it'll be missed! 

Performing in High Society Cabaret at the Chic-a-Boom Room (my last TO show). 
In Niagara Falls with the Army of Sass dance teachers. 
My final night in Toronto - missing these ladies. 
Vancouver - my cousin Mike gets hitched. 
The Caravan Farm Theatre, a gem of the Okanagan. 
Celebrating Rochelle's birthday in Vancouver. 

Teaching at Dancing in the Park. 
Alicia and I - giggling, as per usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment