Thursday, August 1, 2013

obstacles.

"There is an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to. 

There is a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman who follows her own path, who isn't thrown off by obstacles along the way. 

There is a beauty about a woman whose confidence comes from experiences; 

who knows she can fall, pick herself up, and move on." 

- Unknown



Happy August my dears. 

 This is my favourite time of the year - the last true month of summertime freedom, warmth, staying up too late, long walks and weekend getaways. 

There are a few things on my desk that I'll be sharing soon, so my blogette may be a touch quiet (especially over the long weekend). Never fear, I'll be back before you know it! 

Enjoy the long weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment