Thursday, July 4, 2013

playlist.

This week has felt like one of those class summers from my childhood. Every day (so far) has been hot, lazy, and spent in the sunshine sipping on cool drinks.

I've also had the luxury of spending some extra time with my family and friends, which I haven't had a chance do to in well over a year since I'm usually teaching workshops or working a gig when I'm back. 

By the sounds of it, I brought back a bit of the heat - it's been rainy in B.C. since late May, so we're all out and soaking in the warmth as much as possible. 

Of course, we need some good tunage to go along with these hazy days - this playlist is a mix of my favourite pump up jams to listen to while snacking and preparing dinner, and also mellow favourites for hanging by the pool and under the stars.

Well, what are you waiting for? Pour yourself a drink, put on a floppy hat and turn on the tunes!

I want to know - what are your favourite songs of the summer? Share them in the comment section below, I would love to make a playlist of reader favourites soon. 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment