Wednesday, July 10, 2013

365.

As a dance teacher and choreographer, I meet and interact with people of all ages and walks of life on a weekly basis. 

However, when I'm promoting my classes, I am guaranteed to get at least one person say to me "But I can't dance," at least once a week. 

I stumbled upon this video this afternoon which proves anyone can dance. My argument has always been, if you can move, walk or run, you can dance. 

Check out the video below:


You know that saying, "a year a go you will have wished you started today"? 

Case and point here my friends. 

Start today! I'm assisting at Dancing in the Park (run by the City of Kelowna) tonight at Stuart Park. Class starts at 7PM, and we'll be doing some ballroom dance! Bring yourself and a water bottle, and be ready to dance under the stars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment