Sunday, February 12, 2012

playlist22.

I will always love you by Portia Favs on Grooveshark

Not going to lie, playing DJ last night at my friend's going away party was actually quite fun. I love seeing what kind of music people are into, and how they respond is so interesting.

We had everything from people dancing on tables, echoes along on a piano and even a few misty eyes when Whitney Houston came on.

Although I'm not quite ready to officially be DJ Mama P just yet, here are my picks from last night for this month's playlist.

I'm obviously leaning very heavily on 80's hits, but hey, they're the classics. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
I'll also be live-tweeting the Grammy Awards tonight for The Ryersonian...interested to see what they do for a Whitney Houston tribute.

Follow me @PortiaFavro

Have a beautiful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment