Sunday, February 19, 2012

nuvo.


There are few things I love more than being on the stage.

Whether it be in an intimate small venue, on a football field for a halftime show or proper theatre - there's something otherworldy about standing on the platform and looking out to the audience.

All in all, the show went supremely well this past Friday, with approxamently 480 people coming to see us.

I can't even describe the feeling and energy that came alive that night. We walked onstage, and felt it. We hit it.

I am so proud of my dance family and all the hard work I have seen my director and other dancers put into this show, and I think it was our best one to date.

To be a part of something so much bigger than just me really blows my mind, and puts a reality check back into the situation.

But not too much reality - it was a Wonderland-themed show after all.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and after a good week off from school, work and life, we'll be back at for the next show in May!

Again, I can't express enough how thankful I am for all the support of my friends and family - I wouldn't be able to live this dream without you. Merci, gracias, thank you for coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment