Saturday, February 25, 2012

oscar.

On the eve of the Academy Awards, I'm very excited to start my yearly ritual and wait anxiously to see who's wearing what.

I won't lie, the classic dresses Audrey Hepburn, Cher and other icons have worn to the Oscar ceremony will always be some of the most memorable and beautiful dresses we will remember. However, I don't think we give enough credit to some of our modern actresses (and I'm talking the ladies who pull out the big chops for in both their role choices, and wardrobes).

Below I've collected my favourite looks from over the past few years (and a little before then as well...just to keep good measure). Penelope Cruz, Marion Cotillard and Hilary Swank will always be best dressed in my books.










PS note about Michelle Williams - I saw My Week With Marilyn the other day and absolutely died. It's fabulous, real and Williams made me believe I was watching the bombshell herself in 2012. I hope she wins best actress!

No comments:

Post a Comment