Monday, February 13, 2012

amanda.





I'm loving this editorial of actress Amanda Seyfried in this month's issue of Glamour magazine.

As much as I love shoots and fashion stories that play on the avant-garde, there's something realistic about the clothes, makeup, et cetera in these photos. Amanda is also one of my favourite actresses, so I'm slightly biased as well.

It also hit me that this will be my last week (physically) on Ryerson campus. I head to my internship on February 27, and then the next time I'll be on campus will be for graduation in June.

Holy, holy, holy smokes. I'm near the end of it all.

Actually, this is just the beginning (again)...I have lots of projects and treats coming up here on the blogette and to do in Toronto this summer. Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment