Saturday, December 10, 2011

used.

I'm obsessed with this song today. After finally getting caught up on a few shows during my study week, I have been searching for so much of the music that has been in the background, or as an epic ending for an episode. Can you figure out what storyline this song is connected to?



I love when music videos have a simple but interesting concept - the lines and colours used in this are so straightforward and dare I say it, typical, but overall, very entertaining.

Currently on repeat throughout my apartment. There's nothing like a Saturday night jamming to some good tunes on Grooveshark and finding new artists that stem off of favourites.

PS stay tuned tomorrow and Monday - I'll be releasing my last-minute holiday gift guide!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment