Thursday, December 15, 2011

review.

I'm a big believer in learning from the past. I'm an even bigger believer in letting things go and moving on.

We learn lessons from what we've experienced, and I would rather regret the things that I've done rather than what I didn't do.

It's been a busy, challenging, creative, and above all, fun. I had a few awesome jobs. I got to travel a little bit. I saw a plethora of good bands live. My first friend got married. I faced some adult realities. I confirmed exactly what I wanted to do with my life via an internship. I found a creative outlet and am now being taken seriously as a choreographer and dancer.

I learned a lot.

This is an endless thank you to my friends and family who continue to support me and my work from coast to coast. I love you all and am indebted to your generosity, time and energy. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Here's a peek of a few things I loved in 2011.



























Happy Holidays and all the best for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment