Tuesday, December 6, 2011

playlist20.


I just wrote my second to last exam ever of university. From here on out, it's only practicum work - yippee!

It's interesting - I remember freaking out before writing an exam during my first year, staying up way to late studying even though I had already put hours in, scribbling notes everywhere, waking up super early to review again. Some of those methods haven't changed, but my attitude has.

There's a difference between being lazy and being relaxed. Being lazy means that you did not go to class all semester and are studying like crazy to catch up. Being relaxed and confident is knowing that you know the material, paid attention in class, and are just going to show what you know to the professor. I'm also a nerd and have only missed one class in my university career, so I learn towards acting like the later.

Maybe that maturity comes with experience as well as age. I'm not nervous about exams anymore. There's always an adrenaline rush before writing one, but never a meltdown.

In my review session this past weekend, I relied on the simple and easygoing sounds of classic artists like Billie Holiday and Pearl Jam, as well as some new favourites like The Weeknd.

Happy studying and keep positive, the semester is almost over and we are nearly to Christmas!

DEC. by Portia Favs on Grooveshark

1 comment:

  1. I always make study playlists too. Hope all went well!

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete