Wednesday, November 3, 2010

playlist5.


You've made it past midterms or are almost done with them, congrats! However, get ready for final essays to start. However, to combat being the bearer of such news, here's a new playlist to keep your ears keen but not too crazy while you're researching, working, hanging out, thinking, etc. It's a mixup of brand new, vintage and the eclectic stuff I find while looking for music to choreograph to. Leave me a thought with your favourite, or what you didn't like. Happy November!

"If I Were a Tree" - Forest City Lovers
"Skinny Love" - Bon Iver
"You Lost Me" - Christina Aguilera
"My Moon My Man" - Feist
"Stereo Love" - Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina
"Desert Rose" - Sting
"Cobrastyle" - Robyn
"Teeth" - Lady Gaga
"Pavement Cracks" - Annie Lennox
"Scar Tissue" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
"By Your Side" - Cocorosie

No comments:

Post a Comment