Sunday, November 28, 2010

john.

My family doesn't really do Christmas, and I'm totally cool with that. By doing no gifts, we value the time to set up the tree, have dinner together, go skiing, drink coffee, hang out, whatever. There's no pressure to buy the perfect gift, because really, I don't know what my 19-year-old brothers really want (and then there's the whole twin thing to deal with), and we're all broke post-secondary students.

Therefore, I propose having an experience for Christmas instead. However, as the devil's advocate, it's always more fun to have little things. Here's my dream wish list if Santa takes notice. If not, Isn't it always just so fun to dream?

1. Quality time with a funny man. John Stewart works nicely.

2.Renting MJ's "This Is It" DVD (which I still have not seen, dance gods, please don't smite me) and download Robyn's album Body Talk. It's fantastic ("Dancing on My Own" is the choice song as well!)

3.Something Louis Vuitton. This is wishing, remember?
4. Dress up, wear high shoes, and have or attend a holiday party (or two!) Make sure to have extra flat shoes for walking there in your bag and your bestie by your side.




5.Fun, love, family and friends. Don't get stressed about the holidays. In the end, the time you get with the ones you love is the greatest gift. Everything else is just gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment