Friday, April 26, 2013

top5.

Where did April go? It's hard to believe this time next week will be another new month. 2013 is certainly flying by, but with some incredible opportunities. 

Nevertheless, April wouldn't be complete without a Top 5...here's what I'm loving this month: 

Calendar time. 

First, a little shameless self promotion. 
After many requests and inquiries about where I'll be teaching workshops, performing and emceeing, I thought it would be best to create a Google Calendar here on my blog for y'all to say updated. 
Be sweet and have a peek! 

Beyonce for H&M. 

Seriously, is there anything this woman can't do? I'm also slightly obsessed with that fantastic ocean blue dress she's donning around the 40 second mark...

City maps. 

I love these city maps that have been converted into art by CityFabric Goods. I'm personally loving the Manhattan, Paris and of course, my hometown of San Francisco ones - slightly disappointed there's not a Canadian city on the list yet. 

DivaGirl Fitness. 
I have been working with DivaGirl Fitness as a licensee for over a year performing and teaching with their entertainment division. I'll still be dancing, but I'm making a jump into their marketing team, working as the Social Media Coordinator. Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and many other feeds for the latest photos and updates. 

Whisky sours. 

While travelling back through the US, I picked up a bottle of Jack Daniels to add to my adult bar collection. With this touch of warm weather, I've been loving squeezing fresh lemon juice, making a simple syrup and mixing up a cockatil. 

Here's my recipe for a simple whisky sour: 
1.5 onces whisky 
1.5 onces lemon juice
1 once simple syrup 
maraschino cherry for garnish 

Speaking of whcih - it's officially the weekend in a short amount of time. I'm looking forward to kicking back and working on some fun projects this weekend. 

Happy Friday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment