Saturday, March 3, 2012

top5.

My parents always used to ask me, "do you want to live to work, or work to live?"

I'm taking the former stance, and say I'm working for the weekend.
I'm totally soaking up every moment of this one. I love being able to skip out of my downtown apartment and run over for a cup of coffee with no commute.

So with a little more time in my afternoon I have the time to present I have my top five picks for this month.

The 10 Spot.
Even if you never have enough time to get ready and look perfect each morning,
you can still look clean and polished when you have a fresh manicure.
With my student budget, I can't afford one every month, but the next time I get my paws done it will be at The 10 Spot, a fabulous salon on Queen West.

Coloured skinny jeans.
I was out last night with a couple of girls, and two of us were wearing coloured jeans.
There's something very spring-y and fun about them, especially because you don't usually expect a pop of colour via your pants!
Check out Gap and Joe Fresh for good cuts (and good prices)

Nina Simone.
My playlists have been super heavy with Nina Simone lately.
Here's my favourite track, which sounds still sounds contemporary with its electric beat.

Wooden boards.
I love wooden boards to both prepare food on and also to serve appies on.
Anything that serves double duty is good in my books.


Toronto Batman.
Enough said.
Please marry me.

Know about someplace/something interesting in your area?
Leave a note below or Tweet/Facebook me, and I'll go check it out.
You never know, you or it could be featured in next month's Top 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment