Monday, March 5, 2012

24.


I think I may burst with happiness.

Holy smokes that was so corny to write. But it's true.

There's been more than one thing line up in the last 24 hours that have made me just smile from ear to ear.

The besting and curse though is they are both in my two passions - dance and journalism - which I'm still trying to do side by side.

I know I've been talking about it forever, and school has been my middle ground that's helped me stay balanced. But with only five weeks left of filing reports to Ryerson and two months to the graduation ceremony, things are going to change.

Whatever what this all plays out, it's going to be okay. I'm just stoked to be on this journey (and all this happen on a Monday!)

Mantra of the week: the world is my oyster.

No comments:

Post a Comment