Thursday, March 8, 2012

spicy.

It always creeps up on me, and I can't help but fall into it.

It's that time of year again - I'm working on styling and coordinating another photo essay for McClung's Magazine.

I'm blown away when I see things starting to come together, especially when time is limited. I'm very lucky to be surrounded by beautiful, passionate and talented women (and men!) who are willing to help and really make a difference in my life and the community around me.

The other part of me sees how this is totally not work to me. Of course, working full time for my internship and commuting and dancing takes a toll on the sleep meter, but these extra projects are the spice of life. How many people get to say they worked styling and creating the concept for a photo shoot in a national magazine?

Sleep? Nah. This is worth the lack of it.

The concept for this shoot is quite unique, and I have a fantastic makeup artist on board to help make the looks we have been dreaming and imagining in our minds a reality.

Make sure to stay tuned to the McClungs and my Twitter feeds this weekend for sneak peeks!

We have some tricks up our sleeves this time around...

No comments:

Post a Comment