Wednesday, March 21, 2012

teenage.


One of the perks of my current job is getting to meet and interact with a lot of interesting and amazing people.

Some are trying to save the world, and others are known over the world. Each day is different, and I find that I'm constantly inspired by the stories around me.

This morning, I unexpectedly met actress Melissa Joan Hart, famous for her roles on Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

She was clad in normal, comfortable clothes, coffee in hand and very cheerful. She sat down in the makeup chair, turned to me and asked, "So what do you think about the whole situation in Syria?"

I was blown away with how down to earth she was, and we have a great conversation about world issues, politics and the US before she was whisked away to her interview. It's crazy to meet someone you grew up watching and idolizing, and I really got the impression that she's just as cool in real life as she is on television.

Now for those magic powers...if only those were real.

I also must wish my friend Emma a very, very happy birthday on this stunning Toronto day. Here's to many more years of laughs, YPF, dance and wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment