Tuesday, March 27, 2012

spread.

While getting my paws and claws done this past weekend, I had a chance to leaf through the latest issue of Vogue with one of my favourite fashion and artistic icons, Jennifer Lopez, on the cover.

Giggle as you may, but I really respect her talents and not bowing into the "stick thin" body persona of Hollywood. In her 40's she looks amazing!

It's a pity they didn't choose to showcase her beauty in more than a headshot and a full body portrait.

However, I was completely captured by this epic spread of supermodel Kate Moss - Lopez's complete opposite. However, solely clothes-speaking, I'm loving all the pastel colours, gaudy gold jewelry and sky high heels.

I could see any of these framed as an iconic fashion photograph in my apartment one day.

Here's the whole spread:







No comments:

Post a Comment