Thursday, July 7, 2011

instincts.


As we all move through life, things change. There's going to be high points and inevitable lows - but you gotta take it all in. Experience is the best teacher.

Today I learned to trust my instincts. There can be so much doubt within yourself about life, friends, work, events, leaps, etc. that it can be hard to know what's really solid. But in the end, it is natural to doubt yourself and check in. However, by letting it go and jumping in headfirst, sometimes something really beautiful may come upon you.

I'm happy, but not content. I want to stay, but yearn to go. Sometimes, I doubt every decision I've made. But others, I know so surely that every step has been in the right direction...even if it did get sidetracked a couple times. What I've chosen is right. The path is being cut every single day a little further and a little further.

Sometimes, it's the gut decision that's really the right one.

I've been so lucky with everything happening in Kelowna this summer - love, friends, work, the beach, I can't complain.

Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment