Sunday, July 10, 2011

deeley.

STYLE STAR: CAT DEELEY

Good morning and happy Sunday! I hope that you all had a fabulous weekend and enjoyed some sunshine, time with your friends and family, and took a moment to relax.

With the return of summer, we also have some of my favourite forms of entertainment reappear. Outdoor music, campfires and wake boarding to name a few, but when the days wind down, So You Think You Can Danceis on! (PS you best be voting for my friends Ashley Rich and Ryan Ramirez - I have danced and performed personally with them and they are lovely, lovely girls!)

Every week, I find that I am constantly inspired by host Cat Deeley's gorgeous outfits. She's not afraid to take a leap with her personal style - even with most of the world watching her. Her "Devil-may-care" attitude is awesome, and it helps that she's gorgeous and can pull off so much.

Thus, she's my summer style inspiration. Check out this video about the process of getting ready for the stage and more here:



No comments:

Post a Comment