Sunday, July 24, 2011

feathers.

Oh sunshine, Sundays and summer, j'adore toi. I know that Toronto has been roasting for the past week, but B.C. has been chilly and rainy - not so fun.

However, this weekend the heat arrived in full force, right in time for some tanning and good hangouts with your girlfriends.

Here's what I'm loving this month:
Reading Lyrics 2 Live By , it's spot on for so many true things, and reminding me of songs and musicians I've forgotten.


Sipping on Granville Island's False Creek Raspberry Ale. The absolute best beer for the season - light but still tasty.


Check out the site PS I Made This for unique and interesting homemade fashions. I'm loving these personalized feather earrings & other jewelry ideas this season.


Feeling under the weather? Head to Oranj Dance and Fitness in Kelowna and take any class. You'll feel a hundred times better after a good yoga class, peppermint oil neck massage and smoothie. The staff also bring in their pets! Check out the tour by owner Shelia Chutskoff above.


Cover every surface with fresh, colourful flowers in mason jars. So simple, but gorgeous. It's the little details that count.

Enjoy the rest of the day - I'm off to walk my puppies around downtown Kelowna and look for the Ogopogo. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment