Tuesday, January 4, 2011

playlist7.


Last night, I finally watched Eat Pray Love with Julia Roberts - I read the book a few years ago, and sadly found the film not quite as magical. But this is not a film critique, this is a comment about something fantastic, the soundtrack of it. It got me thinking, if I was going to go on an "eat pray love" discovery kind of year, where would I go?

The bigger question: what on earth would I listen to on my iPod on the plane ride?

I don't know exactly what three places I would want to visit, but one would definitely be France to see Paris and Versailles. The other two are TBA, and maybe I can make that decision over the next few years. However, this playlist will be dedicated to the next trip, and perhaps include some French tunes as well.

"Mouth Full of Diamonds" - Phantogram
"Englishman in New York" - Sting
"Dancing in the Dark" - Lady Gaga
"Quelqu'un m'a dit" - Carla Bruni
"The Ghosts You Draw On My Back" -Múm
"Heart of Gold" - Neil Young
"Te Amo" - Rihanna
"I Need a Dollar (How to Make It In America)" - Aloe Bacc
"Laugh, I Nearly Died" - The Rolling Stones
"Skeletons" - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

No comments:

Post a Comment