Saturday, January 15, 2011

gg.


Today was one of those perfect wintery Saturdays. Woke up late, made a pot of coffee, watched Gossip Girl and got my energy back slowly as snow literally danced outside the windows. I'm looking at it as the European ways which one of my lovely friends told me about "the art of doing nothing".

These are also those days that allow me to process what has happened in the last week, which usually includes me running around somewhere like a crazy person. Usually this ethereal kind of morning has me feeling guilty about enjoying my apartment, friends, time and more because of all the work that has built up during past few days.

However, I'm calm about it today. I know I'll get my work done, and I don't want to miss the right now, even if it's as simple as sitting in bed, watching the snow.

I'm slowly building up my perception of having more "me" time, as nothing lasts forever. This moment, is only here for right now, and that's all we're going to get. Let it sink in.

No comments:

Post a Comment