Monday, January 3, 2011

resolve.

Welcome to 2011!

There are few things that I love more than change - whether it's feng shui-ing your room, buying a totally different ingredient than normal, or even downloading a whole album of a small artist to try out, it's all fantastic. New Years is usually the holiday that gets thrown away, people being disappointed by the overkill of glitter, waste of money and more (and I've definitely shared my number of silly new years in the past), but this year's was perfect and left me so positive for change.

Time for resolutions. I believe in realistic goals, which can vary from very small to large.

RESOLUTIONS
1. Practice yoga weekly
2. Apply for as many internships as possible
3. Write letters to myself to be mailed in increments of six months, one year, two years, etc.
4. Host a fabulous themed dinner party (again).
5. Go to more dance auditions.
6. Rearrange my room.
7. Go to the Art Gallery of Ontario, the Royal Ontario Museum, and Bata Shoe Museum.
8. Floss more.
9. You can't fix anyone, accept it and move on.
10. Try a new wine you've never heard of.
11. More lying down game photos.
12. Wear more red lipstick.

I'm actually really hoping to stick to this and do the things I've been too busy to get to for so long - especially in Toronto. Three years later and I still have so much to discover, and hope a few of you along with me for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment