Thursday, October 7, 2010

s2011rtw.

Here's a continual mashup of the Spring 2011 Ready-To-Wear collections, featuring Paul & Joe, Louis Vuitton, Alexander McQueen and Betsey Johnson this week. I've always been in love with McQueen's use of the monarch butterflies, and praise the fashion house for releasing an immaculate collection so soon after the designer's death. Beautiful work and love the use of the longer back part of skirts with a short front hem throughout the collection.

I'm on the hunt for the perfect jumpsuit/long dress. Unfortunately, being five foot three makes things a little but difficult. The pro? I wear heels pretty regularly.




Seriously Betsy, why are you so cool? I have been swooning over your pieces for as long as I can remember. One day I'll finally get your shoes off the pink shelves of your Yorkville store and on my feet. I'm also really enjoying how cheeky she keeps her clothing throughout each season - j'adore j'adore. What's your favourite trend to look forward to for spring? (I know if seems so long away, but always fun to be inspired early) Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment