Saturday, October 23, 2010

dayofbirth.

I love October 23rd. I'm finally 21 and feel so old - but amiss all the homework I have to do, I'm going out to celebrate this evening and loving life so much right now. I'm beyond blessed to have so many magical and caring people in my life who remembered to send a card, a thought, a text, or say happy birthday. Seriously, it's not even noon on my birthday and I'm already on cloud nine.

So today's post is dedicated to celebration and indulgence for your one day. Mine is going to be filled with all things girly, fun, yoga, and (yay!) sunshine finally.

1. A lovely breakfast (at Tiffany's perhaps?)2. Indulge in some of your favourite things.

3.Make cupcakes.
4.Plan a lovely evening. I like dancing.
5.Gather your friends, don a lovely dress and celebrate.
6. Have your best friend by your side.
PS shall have pictures from my party tonight - I have a wicked theme that I'm really excited about!

1 comment:

  1. what a marvey idea as Mr M would say!
    i love the photos, as per usual!
    xoox

    ReplyDelete