Sunday, October 17, 2010

playlist4.


This week has been insane - lots of shooting, organizing, midterm studying and trying to put together plans for my birthday. I feel like I have hardly had time to think, but everything will be okay. I'm trying to stay calm and get my work all done for the week ahead, and these songs keep me sane. The fun thing about this post: these are all covers of songs by popular artists done by others - lovely, lovely.

"Everytime" - Glen Hansard (also the song currently playing on the blogette right now)
"Like a Prayer" - Tori Amos
"Reckoner" - Gnarls Barkley
"Ayo Technology" - Katherine Avgoustakis
"Sea of Love" - Cat Power
"Just Dance"- Gary Go
"Sea Lion Woman" - Feist
"Snow" - Vitamin String Quartet's Tribute to the Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Turn Me On" - Cocorosie.

Enjoy and let me know which one is your favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment