Monday, August 4, 2014

yvr14.

These summer days (and nights) are just, so glorious. 

I hope you're all having a beautiful August Long weekend. I'm currently logging some hours building my new website...stay tuned for the launch shortly! 

For now, here's a peek into summer so far. Thank you for some lovely moments friends. 

Army of Sass Vancouver workshop with R.J. from Calgary. 
Kitsilano Beach times with my bestie, Alicia. 

Toronto expats in YVR.
Vino at my favourite Gastown wine bar, Salt Tasting Room. 
Lion King landscapes. 
Backstage before "Age of Electronica" at VENUE
Biking on the seawall.

Performing in The Lovers Cabaret presents: Mistresses 
Taking a step back in Kelowna, B.C. 
Happy Birthday and bon voyoge Rochelle! 
Festival of Lights - Japan
August Long and Pride Weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment