Tuesday, August 19, 2014

top5.

I've been blessed to have so many cool things, people and events happening around me. Here are a few of my Top 5 picks for August 2014: 

Summer Whites. 




With denim, in a dress of with your favourite pair of sunnies. Summer whites are just, the best. 


Hands down, one of my favourite places to eat, drink and hang out on a patio in Gastown. 


The Lovers Cabaret presents: Lovers of Queen auditions. 

Audition for the next show in the Icon Series! Sunday, September 7, 10:30AM at Harbour Dance Center. More information available here


Song, video and the girl of the moment. 

Robin Williams. 
"I stand upon my desk to remind myself we must constantly look at things in a different way." - Robin Williams, Dead Poets Society. 

Rest in Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment