Wednesday, January 22, 2014

yourself.

I gotta say, this whole "working for yourself" thing is pretty interesting. 


It's true - for how much work and time put into a project equals your success. However, I've been very lucky to be a part of several teams who are truly shaking up the status quo in their fields. 

It's days like today that make it hard for me to remember ever working for someone else. I enjoy having the power over my schedule, projects and also am taking on not just work, but good work. 

New Year Resolution #1 in effect. 

Have a lovely Wednesday - hopefully spending the evening enjoying a glass to wine with good friends. I'll be in the studio with the beautiful cast of Lovers of Marley (we have only two weeks until showtime!) Do you have your tickets yet? 


No comments:

Post a Comment